GOLF PACKAGES AT CASTLEMOUNT
We are happy to offer a variety of Golf Packages at any time of year to suit your needs (excludes a guarantee on the Old Course but we will ballot on your behalf*). Please phone 01334 475 579 for further details.
With our golf packages, we can also lend you a set of clubs (2 sets of Men’s right handed, 1 set of Men’s left handed and 1 set of Ladies’ right handed available). Please telephone to check availability.
Old Course Winter Golf Packages 20
Enjoy three rounds of golf at St Andrews Links including the world famous Old Course.
Experience everything The Home of Golf has to offer with the St Andrews Links Winter Package. Including one guaranteed tee time on the Old Course, the package also offers a round of golf on two other St Andrews Links courses and is available for customers who book accommodation in the area.
Playing over three consecutive days, in addition to the Old Course golfers can enjoy two rounds on the New or Jubilee Championship courses, the more forgiving Eden and Strathtyrum Links courses or the award winning Castle Course.
To help you warm up before you tee off, there are indoor practice bays available at the St Andrews Links Golf Academy as well as a short game area with replica Road Hole Bunker. Needing a little more help? Our Golf Academy professionals offer a ‘Prepare to Play the Links’ package specific to the St Andrews Links courses to ensure your round is as enjoyable as it can be. Customers who book through the Winter Package also benefit from a reduced rate for this lesson plan. Click here for more information.
For warming up after your game, come in, relax and refuel in one of our three clubhouses. The Swilcan Restaurant offers panoramic views over the Old Course whilst the circular glass front of The Castle Course clubhouse lets diners drink in the view over St Andrews. The Eden Clubhouse is a constant hub of activity as golfers young and old reflect on their round.
The St Andrews Links Winter Package offers the ultimate golfing experience whether it’s a break with friends or a family vacation. Where better to spend your next golfing trip than where it all started?
How To Book:
- Step 1: Check the available dates for all our courses by clicking here.
- Step 2: Once you know the available dates book your accommodation with a provider in North East Fife.
- Step 3: Complete the booking form . It is important you include where you will be staying and your booking reference. Once complete email it to firstname.lastname@example.org from 10am BST on Wednesday 3rd August 2011.
- Step 4: Both you and your accommodation provider will be notified of your allocated tee times, along with details of payment requirements.
- Step 5: Enjoy the ultimate golfing experience here at St Andrews Links.
Package Golf Fees:
1st January to 29th February £110
Accomodation at Castlemount for 3 nights based on double occupancy. £240
1st March to 31st March £150
Accomodation at Castlemount for 3 nights based on double occupancy. £270
1st April to 15th April £200
Accomodation at Castlemount for 3 nights based on double occupancy. £300
15th October to 31st October £210
Accomodation at Castlemount for 3 nights based on double occupancy. £330
1st November to 31st December £120
Accomodation at Castlemount for 3 nights based on double occupancy. £250
* Please note these prices invoiced by the Links are for the golf component only with the accomodation at Castlemount listed and billed directly/separately with Castlemount.